BMS AVENGER 150 MAX22
When it comes to a finding a Quality UTV with Great Features and backed by a Solid Manufacturer, then look no further that the BMS Avenger 150 Max22! It has some features we haven’t seen on some others! Like Oversized 22″ tires on front & rear mounted on high quality Aluminum wheels with Chrome Lugs & Centers to really draw the attention! It then continues with a Full Acrylic Windshield, Side view mirrors, Extended frame, & extra Roll Bar Lights! It is powered by the highly popular Honda Clone GY6 150 4 stroke motor and CVT drivetrain! All of which has great OEM and aftermarket performance parts availability! See it our store or order online and have some Fun at a Price that eliminates the Competition!
- 8.5 HP / 149.6 cc Youth/Adult UTV
- Fully Automatic Transmission w/Reverse
- Foot Step/ Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Rear mini Cargo Bed (LxWxH) : 16x33x9
- Air + Oil combine Cooling System / Chain Drive
- Rack & Pinion Steering System / Speed Governor
- High Quality 22″ Front & Rear Tires
- Aluminum wheels, chrome lugs & centers
- 3 point Safty Seat Belts both driver & passenger
- Adjustable Driver Seat
- Extended Leg Room
- Side View Mirrors
- Much Wider Track than normal ATV for Safety
- Dual halogen headlights w/High & Low Beam
- Roof Lights and Sun Screen Canopy
- Windshield to protect from dirt & debris
- Netted Doors and Cargo Bed with Net Hooks
- Remote Control Kill Switch
- 12 Month Warranty – see details
- 149.6 cc / 4 Stroke
- Air & Oil Cooled
- 52.40 X 57.80 mm
- 9.50 : 1
- 8.50 HP
- 35.00 mph
- SAE 10W-40
- Fully Automatic(D-N-R) + Reverse
- le A Arm w/adj. camber
- Dual shock Swing Arm
- x 7-10
- 22 x 10-10
- Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 98.0 X 48.0 X 60.0 inches
- 0 inches
- 2 person
- 2.50 gallon
- Free 180 day “Limited Manufacturer’s” warranty
- Free shipping – “CRATED UNITS ONLY” (United States lower 48 states)
- Free lift gate service
- Free Tech help
- Free MCO Certificate
The pictures provided on this website are only a representation of the actual products being sold. On occasion the factory may without notice make changes to products that are not represented in the pictures provided. H&R Enterprise will make every attempt to keep all of it’s pictures, specifications, and color changes as up to date as possible. At no point will H&R Enterprise be held liable for factory authorized changes in design, specification, or color variations.
If you chose “SHIPPING” your item will be crated and will require some assembly. Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect to assemble when you get your unit! All engines/gear cases are filled with shipping oil that needs checked prior to starting and changed after approx. 4-8 hours of service!
UTV’S/Karts – Typical installation includes installing 4 upper shock bolts, mount wheels, install upper portion of the roll cage, install exhaust muffler with 2 bolts and 4 springs, install bed frame and mount plastics, install battery underneath drivers side seat and connect winch powers to the battery as well. Red wire is positive, Black wire is negative, install seats, mount steering wheel, install front hood plastic and bumper and bumper cover. You will need to change the shipping oil, differential fluids front and rear, flush and change radiator coolant. It is very important to check all bolts and nuts to ensure that they are tight on the whole machine.
Parts – Parts purchased from us may be returned within 15 days of purchase. We require that the product is in original packaged NEW condition. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to send it back. Original shipping is not refunded and there is a 20% restocking fee for all parts returns.
Crated Units – Crated Units purchased from us may be returned within 3 days of delivery as long as the unit is in original packaged NEW condition. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to send it back. Original shipping is not refunded and there is a 20% restocking fee. Please ship to:H&R Enterprise – 2893 US Hwy 22 SW; Washington C.H., OH 43160
Assembled Units – Assembled Units may NOT be returned once the shipping service has picked the unit up or customer has taken local delivery of the unit.
REMEMBER – Safety 1st
Ride Safe, Ride Smart
There’s only one thing better than getting ready to ride your ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike, or Scooter – and that’s learning how to do it safely. We want to help you to make the right decisions about your riding. We want to help you choose the right unit for your skill level, assist you in making the right judgments when riding and determine the proper helmet and equipment that will keep you as safe as possible.
Remember: safety starts with the rider. Read your owner’s manual and safety materials.
Be a Responsible Rider
Riding an ATV, motorcycle, UTV and dirt bike is an exercise in responsibility to yourself, to others, to the environment and to the sport. So remember: wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing whenever you ride. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol, inspect your bike before riding & read your owner’s manual. Always obey local laws, use common sense, and respect the rights of others when you ride. Make sure you have a proper license when riding on public roads, and never modify your motorcycle’s exhaust system.
The ATV Safety Institute’s Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law – another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV RiderCourseSM and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVsafety.org or call