X-Moto 125 DLX Dirt Bike
The X-Moto 125 DLX Dirt Bike is a Larger Framed 125 that will perform and compare to the Apollo X-18 and SSR Brands!….. but for Less $$$ Take a look at the styling and features of the DLX125 and you will see that you can’t go wrong!
- 125cc, manual 4 Speed Transmission
- Frame: Twin Tube Cradle Perimeter Frame, High Strength Steel
- Sub Frame: High Strength Steel
- Rear Swing Arm: High Strength Steel
- Front:70/100-17 Off Road Tire
- Rear:90/110-14 Off Road Tire
- Rim Lock:Optional
- Front Brake:Single 210mm diameter steel disc, Dual piston caliper
- Rear Brake:Single 200mm diameter steel disc, Single piston caliper
- Front Fork: Inverted Hydraulic Fork, 735mm
- Rear Shock: Hydraulic Shock Absorber, 370mm ( With Suspension linkage ), 290mm ( without suspension linkage)
- Suspension Linkage: Optional
- Chain: KMC 428 race chain
- Sprocket Ratio: 16 / 41
- Dimensions & Weight 17-14-OFF ROAD
- Wheelbase: 48.8 inches
- Overall Length: 72.25 inches
- Overall Width: 30.5 inches
- Overall Height: 45.27 inches
- Seat Height: 31.7 inches
- Min. Ground Clearance: 11.4 inches
- Dry Weight: 159 lbs
- Max. Load: 165 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 L
1. Based on the vehicles’ nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Available colors (subject to change):
- Free 90 day “LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S” warranty
- Free shipping-“CRATED UNITS ONLY” (Lower 48 Continental United States, some states require surcharge and noted prior to checkout)
- Free Tech help
- Free tool kit
The pictures provided on this website are only a representation of the actual Dirt Bike being sold. On occasion the factory may without notice make minor changes to the Dirt Bike that are not represented in the pictures provided. H&R Enterprise will make every attempt to keep all of it’s pictures, specifications, and color changes as up to date as possible. At no point will H&R Enterprise be held liable for factory authorized changes in design, specification, or color variations.
Having difficulty paying? Don’t want your Credit card on the WEB! We gladly except all major Credit/Debit card payments over the phone.
Call (877) 937-2666 To speak with someone on our sales team.
Dirt Bikes / Pit Bikes – Typical installation include mounting up the handlebars, installing the rear shock, mounting up the front tire, and a possible other small item or two.
Parts – Parts purchased from us may be returned within 15 days of purchase. We require that the product is in original packaged NEW condition. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to send it back. Original shipping is not refunded and there is a 20% restocking fee for all parts returns.
Crated Units – Crated Units purchased from us may be returned within 3 days of delivery as long as the unit is in original packaged NEW condition. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to send it back. Original shipping is not refunded and there is a 20% restocking fee. Please ship to:H&R Enterprise – 2893 US Hwy 22 SW; Washington C.H., OH 43160
Assembled Units – Assembled Units may NOT be returned once the shipping service has picked the unit up or customer has taken local delivery of the unit.
REMEMBER – Safety 1st
Ride Safe, Ride Smart
There’s only one thing better than getting ready to ride your ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike, or Scooter – and that’s learning how to do it safely. We want to help you to make the right decisions about your riding. We want to help you choose the right unit for your skill level, assist you in making the right judgments when riding and determine the proper helmet and equipment that will keep you as safe as possible.
Remember: safety starts with the rider. Read your owner’s manual and safety materials.
Be a Responsible Rider
Riding an ATV, motorcycle, UTV and dirt bike is an exercise in responsibility to yourself, to others, to the environment and to the sport. So remember: wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing whenever you ride. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol, inspect your bike before riding & read your owner’s manual. Always obey local laws, use common sense, and respect the rights of others when you ride. Make sure you have a proper license when riding on public roads, and never modify your motorcycle’s exhaust system.
FOR YOUTH ATV BEGINNERS – Adjusting the Throttle Control before letting rider ride. When starting the unit up make sure that throttle control is as low as it can be tightened. The throttle control is located on the topside of the throttle on the handlebar. Loosen the nut and then tighten the screw down. Continually do this until you find the right adjustment to it’s safe enough to let your child ride. You’ll need to play with this to find the right speed.
Make sure the emergency brake is on before starting the unit. This is located on the left handlebar. Push the button in and clamp the brake before starting the unit up. To start the bike, the hand brake needs to be in a locked position anyway.
Make sure the rider is prepared to ride when the brake is released.
Tighten all bolts on wheels. Make sure wheels properly rotate.
Tighten all bolts on unit.
Make sure that handlebars, exhaust pipe, frame and other noticeable parts on bike are properly attached and bolted down.
|The ATV Safety Institute’s Golden Rules:|