What is the purpose for your shed?
When purchasing a building, there are lots of factors to take into consideration such as size and how much space is needed. Whether you need a building for storage, a workshop, or an office our helpful sales staff can help you find a building to best meet your needs. The more information you can provide the better we can serve you.
What are the different types of materials?
Sheds Direct manufactures all of our buildings using the most innovative materials available to ensure simply the BEST PRODUCT is produced with uncompromising attention to detail. Whether you are interested in a treated wood building, painted building, or vinyl building, with architectural shingles or metal roofing, only the
highest quality materials are used in construction of our buildings.
What options are available?
With so many choices, customizing a building to your fit your needs is easy with Sheds Direct. We offer 100’s of additional options like garage doors, porches, wiring, ramps, insulation and cooling options,shutters, flower boxes, work benches, lofts, shelves and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
What are some basic pricing guidelines?
Sheds Direct offers a variety of buildings to fit your budget, with flexible payment options. We offer Rent To Own or check out our new Financing options*. Call or come by one of our lots for a quote.
*Credit approval required.
What type of warranty do you offer?
At Sheds Direct, we are so proud of the quality and craftsmanship of our buildings that we offer an amazing Limited Lifetime Warranty on materials and workmanship. See your local Sheds Direct Representative for full details.
How does the building ship to my location?
- Sheds Direct offers the Industry’s Best Delivery—FREE Delivery within 50 miles. Your building will be delivered directly to your site and set up by a member of our courteous delivery team.
- In stock buildings at a sales lot can usually be delivered with 2-3 business days (weather permitting).
- Custom built buildings can usually be delivered within 10-12 business days (weather permitting).
- Buildings can be placed on cement pads, gravel pads, or you may purchase a Block Site Prep to level the building with a block package.(blocks, shims, etc.) It is very important that you have the site as level as possible for your building. If you have questions about your site prep, please ask your dealer. Our staff is more than happy to perform a site visit.
- Anchoring is available starting at $195.
- Customers are encouraged to be present for delivery, however if you are unable to be at the site during delivery, be sure to mark 4 corners for accurate placement of your building.
How much space do I need?
|Square Footage Range||Good for storing…||We Recommend…|
|96 sq. ft. to 120 sq. ft.||Weed eater, push mower, & snow blower. Still room for a small workshop, Use wall space for garden tools.||A 10×12 is a great size building to store small lawn equipment, household items, boxes, and even have a small space for a workshop.|
|140 sq. ft. to 180 sq. ft.||Lawn Tractor, push mower, and snow blower. With more space, store your garden tools, furniture, and other large items||A 10×16 is a great size building to accommodate lots of storage needs. From small garden equipment to large furniture items, boxes and totes… your 10×16 can keep it safe for you.|
|200 sq. ft. to 240 sq. ft.||Lawn Tractor & other power equipment. Mattress sets, patio furniture, large appliances.||A 12×20 building is a great size if your storage needs go beyond a few household items. Protect your lawn & garden equipment and store your large furniture in one of our sheds.|
|260 sq. ft. to 560 sq. ft.||Pool house, home office, classic car & small tractor storage.||We recommend a 14×24 or larger if you need a large space on your property to use as an office or pool house. The options are endless. Keep your valuables safe, clean, and dry.|